Last Updated: 9/6/2018
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
1. Information Collection
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We allow vendors to communicate with our members if members opt in to receive such communication.
1.1 Information Collected Automatically
When you visit our website and/or purchase our Products, some information is automatically collected, such as your IP address, browser type, system type, the content and pages that you access on our website, "referring URL" (i.e., the page from which you navigated to our website), the pages you navigate to on the website, and from which you leave the website, as well as the time you spend on the website. We may use IP address to derive your approximate location.
We collect this information via automated means, such as standard server logs, cookies, and similar technologies. We use this information to administer, operate, and improve our services and systems, and to provide products, content and advertising that are tailored to you.
Please be aware that third parties may set cookies on your hard drive or use other automated means to collect information about your use of their services or content.
1.2 Information Provided by You
We collect Personal Information that our members provide to us in a variety of ways in the purchasing process. For instance, when you purchase a GlobalFit product or membership, update your account information online, leave a comment on our social media pages, or otherwise post or transmit any information or content on or to our Company, request information about any products or services that we may provide, request help and support, or otherwise communicate with us, we collect the Personal Information that is provided.
We may collect Personal Information such as name, email address, city, state, country, other demographic information, and your interests and preferences in these manners. We also collect any information that you include in the content of messages you send to us.
2. How We Use Your Information
We use Personal Information for a number of purposes, including to:
- Provide products, services and information that you request, respond to questions, and otherwise provide support to members;
- Enhance, operate, and maintain our products, programs, services, website, and other systems, including to protect against and prevent fraud;
- Maintain a record of member interactions;
- Understand and analyze the usage trends and preferences of our members, to improve the services, and to develop new products, services, features, and functionality;
- Contact you for administrative and information purposes—this may include providing customer service or sending communications, including changes to our terms and conditions;
- Develop and provide promotional and advertising materials that may be useful, relevant, valuable, or tailored to you, or otherwise of interest;
- Achieve business purposes, such as account verification, audits, security, compliance with applicable laws and regulations, fraud monitoring and prevention;
- Enforce our Terms of Service or as necessary to establish, exercise or defend legal rights;
- Achieve purposes for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
3. European Members
If you are located in the European Union you may have the right to:
- Request access to and receive information about the Personal Information we maintain about you;
- Update and correct inaccuracies in your Personal Information;
- Restrict or object to the processing of your Personal Information;
- Have the information anonymized or deleted, as appropriate;
- Exercise your right to data portability to easily transfer your Personal Information to another company;
- Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, including in your country of residence, place of work or where an incident took place; or
- Withdraw any consent you previously provided to us regarding the processing of your Personal Information, at any time and free of charge. We will apply your preferences going forward and this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before your consent withdrawal. Those rights may be limited in some circumstances by local law requirements. You may exercise your rights by contacting us as specified at the end of this Policy.
If you are located in the European Union, we will rely on a lawful legal ground for the processing of your Personal information, including when:
- Necessary to provide you with products and services, or to respond to your inquiries.
- The processing is required by applicable law or necessary to comply with a legal obligation.
- We, or a third party, have a legitimate interest in using your Personal Information, such as to ensure and improve the safety, security, and performance of our products and services, to protect against and prevent payment fraud or to carry out data analyses. We will not engage in what is known as "automated decision-making," which involves making decisions with legal or similarly significant effects solely based on automated processing of Personal Information, unless you explicitly consented to the processing, the processing is necessary for entering into, or to perform a contract, or when authorized by applicable law.
4. Your Access to and Control over Information
You may opt out of any future contact from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
In order to use some of our websites, a member must first complete the registration form. During registration a member is required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest or to serve as your login information to the site.
We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we'll use this information to contact you.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our members to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
10. Contact Information
Global Affiliates, Inc.
1880 JFK Blvd., Suite 1910
Philadelphia, PA 19103